Candidates must be based in the APAC area and speak English.
- Implementation of quality assurance across varying degrees of network topology and operating systems.
- Remote support for configuration and verification of all quality assurance products and interface with customers to make site ‘Training-Ready’.
- Provide remote or on-site support for training engagements.
- Create detailed instructions and diagrams that address problem-resolution or how-to scenarios.
- Reviews SO’s Knowledge Base for accuracy and post new and relevant articles.
- Assist with customer database (MS SQL) implementation, configuration, and migration.
- Provide internal point of escalation for Technical Support Specialist and follow up with each customer support case promptly until a reasonable solution is provided.
- Provide suggestions for process and product improvement to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Attend conferences and trade shows as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested occasionally.
- BA, BS in Computer Science, or related field desired.
- Technical, professional certifications (A+, Network +, Project +, Cloud, MCSE, MCSA, CCNA).
- AWS (Cloud) and IIS experience are a plus.
- IT experience in healthcare environment desired.
- Able to edit XML Files using a text editor.
Strong IT/Technical background that covers a wide breadth of disciplines such as, but not limited to advanced computer hardware and software:
- Server Configuration and provisioning (2012 and greater).
- Networking (WAN/LAN), Firewalls, routing and trace route skills.
- Site-to-Site Virtual Private Network implementation.
- Proxy Servers and SSL security certificates.
- Trouble-shooting Web Applications, IIS, Web Servers.
- Medium to advanced skills with virtualized environments, such as VMware, Hyper-V.
- Medium to advanced skills with Virtual Cloud servers and services such as MS Azure and AWS Configure RAID.
- Produce and interpret MSINFO32.
Database experience: MS SQL Server 2014 and greater (Express and Standard):
- Installation and configuration.
- Query execution and compilation.
- Backup/restore procedures.
- Account creation and management including security.
- Self-motivated, organized and detail oriented, and possess strong time management skills. Able to manage many work streams simultaneously.
- Willingness to travel.
- Driver’s License and Passport required.