Negotiable Salary & Package
Boss renewables have partnered with a global leader in the management and development of large-scale Solar PV projects, working across Europe, the Americas and Africa. Having built some of Europe’s largest projects in the UK and the Netherlands, they are now looking for a new Project Manager to oversee the construction of projects across France.
The role is to manage the delivery of the Solar Project from procurement through construction and commissioning until handing over to the operations and management department, whilst insuring timely project delivery within the specified budget.
- Create pre-construction project information to ensure compliance with all contractual requirements
- Generate and finalise the health and safety plan for the construction phase to obtain approval for health and safety
- Review the risk assessments and method statements of the subcontractors and report any documentation issues to ensure all project-specific risks are covered
- Ensure projects will be delivered at equal or lower margins by budgeting and maintain accurate cost forecasting
- Manage and support site activities – Design, planning, installation and commissioning in accordance with specifications
- Generate tickets to track and record supplier and subcontractor problems to ensure a timely and smooth solutions
- Understand all contractual and business requirement essential to complete the project within deadlines
- Use of Navision ERP, MS Office to monito and record project activities
- 5 years of experience in the construction of Solar Projects and project management with operational experience
- Experience and understanding of the execution of construction projects in France
- High level of experience in managing payment terms for contractors and customers to generate positive cash flow
- Experience in designing/building contracts from scratch that result in profitable projects
- Understanding financial model
- Knowledge of French and international standards in terms of operation and regulation.
- Experience in making daily decisions on the construction site.
- Knowledge of electricity and ability to read/understand technical drawings.
- IT skills, including MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications.
- Must have fluency in French and English