Scientist CRO Services
Generous Salary Package
Our client offer genomic and transcriptomic services, performed in an GC(L) P compliant and ISO accredited lab and supporting research, clinical trials and personalized medicine.
Customers will rely on your expertise in RNA biomarker discovery, development as well as validation.
We are looking for a Scientist with hands on skills in the genomic/ transcriptomic field.
In this role you will coordinate internal projects, oversee as well as plan lab resources, coach lab technicians, support on many different levels as a subject matter expert.
- Manage internal R&D projects
- Support dry lab, project management and business development teams by sharing technical and scientific expertise
- Occasionally execute wet lab work to understand practical insides of techniques
- Prepare and coordinate the work of the lab technician team during project execution for several projects.
- Planning and organizing, ad hoc problem solving, implementation of solutions and decision making for your assigned projects in the wet lab.