Scientist Viral Vector Development
We are looking for a Scientist Viral Vector & Vaccine Development.
This department works on generation, characterization and analysis of viruses and viral vectors both at R&D and pre-GMP level.
The scientist is responsible for designing studies, planning the work, drafting study plans and reports, and coaching (senior) technicians.
Additionally, the scientist has a pivotal role in project teams regarding deliverables and interacting with other departments within the organization.
Strong communication and organizational skills are therefore essential, and flexibility is a must.
You will join an ethusiastic group of international researchers in a collaborative environment. As part of this group, your personal as well as your scientific growth are encouraged and developed.
Your letter of motivation and CV should show that you have:
- A PhD degree in Life Sciences (preferably Virology);
- Relevant experience in a biotechnology or bio pharmaceutical industry environment involving organizational aspects as well as viral vaccine development;
- GMP experience and pharmaceutical technology transfer skills are favorable;
- Good command of the English language (written and spoken).
We are looking for a candidate that is:
- Enthusiastic and comfortable in a dynamic environment;
- Can work both in a team and individually;
- Is pro-active and communicates clearly at all levels; you can get your thoughts, ideas and knowledge across in a helpful and clear way;
- Your planning and organizational skills allow you to have an overview of the necessary work and you are able to meet deadlines.