Service Site Manager
The world’s largest manufacturer of medical devices and software for treating solutions for cancer and other medical conditions with radiotherapy, radiosurgery, proton therapy, and brachytherapy, is seeking a Service Site Manager to join their team in Aarhus.
The Site Service Manager will lead and manage of team of highly skilled engineers who are currently working on a shift system to cover 24 hours. These engineers are all based on the Proton Therapy site in Aarhus, where this Site Service Manager will also be based.
- Provide technical assistance and support to service engineers, to ensure service and maintenance activities generate the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Instruct customers in operation and maintenance of proton therapy products, to ensure customers/users are self-sufficient in operating their equipment
- Order / Support spare parts for assigned customers/sites including replenishing spare parts kits for warranty and contract customers.
- Advise and assist customers in ordering spare parts or on service requests, to ensure customers can operate their proton therapy equipment according to technical and safety guidelines with the highest level of satisfaction
- Collect data and assist with reporting of technical problems, actions taken, and parts employed to correct these problems, to ensure updated customer maintenance information is available to Field Office administrators for data
- Analyze customer data and order stock and spare parts needs, to ensure all materials are available for scheduled and emergency service and maintenance activities
- Assist in controlling time sheets, expense reports and field service reports of the local service staff, in order to ensure accurate company statistics on service activities can be constantly kept up to date
- Plan the training requirements for the Service personnel to ensure all service engineers, within the assigned area, are trained and knowledgeable on the latest technical and product
Key Competencies/ What’s desired?
- Must be mature and tactful
- Fluency in the local language and in English, both written and spoken
- Sound understanding of commercial terms
- Articulate and skilled in interpersonal communication
- Willing to travel occasionally (as required - up to 20%)
- Willing to work normal and non-normal hours as required to support customers & team
- People management skills / supervisory skills, basic requirement (min. 3 years’ experience)
- Ability to train and advise and counsel Service Engineers in technical matters
- Excellent skills in applying health & safety regulations to job holder’s work environment
- Technical degree (e.g. BSc in one of the following areas: Electronics, Mechanics, Engineering) or equal educational degree