Service Site Manager
The Site Manager for our Proton Therapy business unit will oversee and manage a team of Field Service Engineers, who are also site based (6 Field Service Engineers) in planning activities related to installation, commissioning and, later, service.
This is a site-based role in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to implementing the company policies, programs and guidelines; ensuring FSEs productivity and growth; managing oversight of site activities and resources; maintaining functional, technical and external market awareness
- Maintain a high degree of professional knowledge and safety consciousness according to the company guidelines in order to ensure the safest working conditions.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the site.
- Establish, implement and maintain all processes necessary to ensure that all site operations are compliant with the company quality management system.
- Manage all aspects of installation and commissioning by planning and coordinating the optimal use of internal and external resources.
- Identify and implement improvements in processes and tools for cost reduction and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain close communication with customer project management, engineering, QA/RA, sales, and PT management to ensure a smooth handover and continued customer support.
- Responsible to maintain the highest possible system uptime.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of the ProBeam® system and coordinate escalations in. case emergency recovery operations are necessary.
- Maintain overall responsibility for the service programs in assigned sites in EMEA including customer contractual compliance, customer communications, supplier management, inventory management, document control, budget control, operations and maintenance schedules.
Minimum Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Saudi National
- Strong Management Skills, to include Conflict Management.
- Service Background, preferably within a multi-cultural environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, experience in Engineering or related technical discipline.
- 5 years of related experience & 3 years management experience or supervisory equivalent.
- Ability, competence, and confidence to lead people effectively.
- Excellent fluency in English and Arabic verbal and written, required. Knowledge of other languages would be a plus but is not mandatory.
- Familiar with business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to travel for business as required.
- Contributes to team efficiency through the quality of personal work and by influencing teammate output to required standards, must understand team collaboration and have effective networking skills.
- Agile with being pro-active, analytical, results-oriented and able to make decisions within the scope of their role.
- Be able to actively solve problems and suggest realistic innovations to processes towards creating a better customer experience.
- Technical management experience or similar programmatic experience, including experience in managing and developing continuous engineering, tool/test equipment calibration, and technical documentation processes.
Other Desired Skills and Knowledge:
- Medical device or medical facility or industrial plant commissioning or service experience, radiation facility experience preferred.
- Experience in service analytics reporting.
- Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP product and productivity software.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and Six Sigma certifications beneficial.
- Experience planning, managing and optimizing maintenance and operations; responsible for multimillion-dollar budget management.