Systems Support Engineer
An international and rapidly expanding Molecular Diagnostics company that develops, manufactures and markets fully integrated systems for testing in the clinical market, and for application in its original non-clinical market, is seeking a German speaking Systems Support Engineer to continue their growth in France.
• Provide phone and e-mail technical support for products to internal and external customers (end-users and distributors across Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia)
• Filter, log and handle incoming requests from internal and external customers
• Document all support activities into the complaints management system
• Follows procedures set forth in ISO regulations
• Escalates complaints to the Technical Support Manager as necessary
• Performs additional tasks as assigned by the Technical Support Manager - Hotline
Key Competencies/ What’s desired?
Education and Experience (in years):
• Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of related work experience
• Master’s degree in field with 0-2 years of related work experience.
Knowledge and skills:
• Fluent English and German (any additional language would be an advantage – Portuguese , French, Italian, Spanish, Russian)
• Knowledge of IT and Networking is a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge and application of commercial computer application packages (MS Office, etc.).